Your membership matters!
First, of course, your tax-deductible contribution fuels our on-going efforts to protect the natural resources and rural character of Rappahannock County. As important as the financial impact, maintaining a large membership list strengthens the impact that RLEP can have on the local environmental issues that matter.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of RLEP’s working with the local government and other non-profit organizations to ensure that Rappahannock County keeps its rural character and environmental health.
- Be the ‘first to know’ about environmental issues facing the County.
- Support RLEP in speaking out on important environmental issues.
- Provide concerted input into the County’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Be informed about RLEP’s monitoring of legislative issues at the State and Federal level.
- Become involved in RLEP projects and initiatives that make a difference in the community.
- Support educational initiatives with the local schools.
- Help provide scholarships for youth to attend nature camps.
- Join in the exclusive annual meeting and social event at a local winery venue.
- Be invited to member-only tours, walks and presentations on topics of environmental interest.
- Receive periodic communication (e-mails, newsletters) on topics of interest.
Basic Annual Membership is $25 per person and runs for the calendar year. Of course, your additional donation above the basic membership is a welcome contribution to the continued good work of RLEP.
If you prefer to send a check: Our address is PO Box 94, Washington, VA 22747. Please make the check payable to RLEP.
If you prefer to donate through your employer: RLEP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation; our tax ID number (EIN) is 23-7211547