Your membership matters!
Your tax-deductible contribution fuels our on-going efforts to protect the natural resources and rural character of Rappahannock County. As important as the financial impact, your membership strengthens the impact RLEP has on local environmental issues that matter to you.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of RLEP’s working with the local government and other non-profit organizations to ensure that Rappahannock County keeps its rural character and environmental health.
- Be the ‘first to know’ about environmental issues facing the County.
- Support RLEP in speaking out on important environmental issues.
- Provide concerted input into the County’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Be informed about RLEP’s monitoring of legislative issues at the State and Federal level.
- Become involved in RLEP projects and initiatives that make a difference in the community.
- Support educational initiatives with the local schools.
- Help provide scholarships for youth to attend nature camps.
- Join the board at the annual meeting and social event.
- Be invited to member-only tours, walks and presentations on topics of environmental interest.
- Receive periodic communication (e-mails, newsletters) on topics of interest.
Basic Annual Membership is $25 per person and runs for the calendar year. Of course, your additional donation above the basic membership is a welcome contribution to the continued good work of RLEP.
If you prefer to send a check: Our address is PO Box 94, Washington, VA 22747. Please make the check payable to RLEP.
If you prefer to donate through your employer: RLEP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation; our tax ID number (EIN) is 23-7211547