Basic Annual Membership is $25 per person and runs for the calendar year.
Any additional donation above the basic membership fee is a welcome contribution to RLEP’s programs and activities.
Your membership matters!
Your tax-deductible contribution supports our on-going efforts to conserve the natural resources and rural character of Rappahannock County.
Your membership strengthens the impact RLEP has on local environmental issues that matter to you.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of RLEP’s working with the local government and other non-profit organizations to ensure that Rappahannock County keeps its rural character and environmental health.
- Be the ‘first to know’ about environmental issues facing Rappahannock County.
- Support RLEP in speaking out on important environmental issues.
- Provide concerted input into the county’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Be informed about RLEP’s monitoring of legislative issues at the state and federal level.
- Become involved in RLEP projects and initiatives that make a difference in the community.
- Support educational initiatives with the local schools.
- Help provide scholarships for youth to attend nature camps.
- Join the board at the annual meeting and social event.
- Be invited to member-only tours, walks and presentations on topics of environmental interest.
- Receive periodic communication (e-mails, newsletters) on topics of interest.